Information on the processing of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679/2016 – GDPR)
This is to provide you below, the basic information pursuant to art. 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR) concerning the processing of your personal data by Alchimia Digitale S.r.l. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, therefore, we provide the following information
1. Method and purpose of data processing
The data supplied by you will be processed for the following purposes: a) management of registrations on the website and activities directly related to registration; b) sending of informative and advertising material, communication of other advertising and promotional initiatives (sms, e-mail, other) exclusively reserved to the members of the www.italiansexcellence.it site, coming from the same, from related, related, controlled companies, affiliates, or by third parties appointed by Alchimia Digitale S.r.l.; c) profiling, statistical analysis, cookies, market research. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of any computer crimes to the detriment of the site: with the exclusion of this eventuality, the data will be deleted after the time necessary for the provision of the services illustrated on the site. By way of example, personal data such as name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and other information that the user agrees to provide to use the services of the site through the completion of the specific registration form may be requested. The Alchimia Digitale S.r.l. will use the personal data collected online for the purposes indicated in the registration, briefly explained at this point. The personal data concerning you will be processed by Alchimia Digitale S.r.l. in relation to your registration with the activities related to the site. The provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data will not result in any consequence, except for the failure or partial performance of the services requested. By registering with the site, your consent will be issued, with authorization to process the data managed by the company.
2. Legal basis
The provision of personal data is generally optional. Failure to provide data may result in the inability to access specific services and obtain what may be required. (eg registration is necessary to purchase products online).
3. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy, France, and Germany by the data controller and / or by companies of the Alchimia Digitale S.r.l., duly appointed as Data Processors.
4. Rights of the interested party
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes the right to access their data, rectify, transfer and delete them. The right to object and limit certain processing of their data is also recognized. More precisely, the interested party has the right to:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
– oppose the processing of their data for direct marketing, which can be exercised through the link to cancel the registration contained in such marketing communications; – obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents. – to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. – to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5. Data retention period
All personal data will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, only with the procedures strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above. In any case, personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary for carrying out the activities related to the commercial relationships that have taken place.
6. Data controller and owner.
The data controller is Alchimia Digitale S.r.l., based in Via Francesco Morosini n. 34 Napoli while the person in charge of the treatment is Francesca Caliendo. The complete list of data processors may be requested by sending a request to the following email@example.com
7. Optional nature of the provision of personal data.
Methods of data processing and communication scope. The data will be processed on electronic mixed media. The company Alchimia Digitale S.r.l. guarantees the lawful and correct treatment of personal data provided through the site, in full compliance with current legislation, as well as the maximum confidentiality of data provided during registration. All information collected is transmitted in a secure connection in order to prevent it from being intercepted by strangers. Site security is guaranteed and certified by a leading provider of internet security services. The data will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties except within the limits and conditions expressly indicated in the information from time to time provided to the user and upon authorization by the same.
8. Links to other sites.
This information is provided only for the site www.italiansexcellence.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via link. Alchimia Digitale S.r.l. can not be held responsible for personal data provided by users to third parties or to any websites linked to this site.
9. Security measures
The owner has taken a variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, misuse or alteration.
10. Place of data processing.
The treatments related to the services provided by the site are carried out at the headquarters of Via Francesco Morosini n. 34 Napoli and are carried out by the persons in charge of processing and / or in charge of managing the site.
11. Review clause
You can at any time exercise the rights referred to in art. of EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org